Devolutionary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Making Money!!! What to buy....What to sell.....Overall how to make cash

Chrome9mm

Making Money!!! What to buy....What to sell.....Overall how to make cash Empty Making Money!!! What to buy....What to sell.....Overall how to make cash

Post by Chrome9mm Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:04 am

This is chrome!!! the poorest man on DFO Smile im here to ask the guild "WHERE DA CASH AT" what do you guys do to make your money!!!!

And for newbies my first and only real DFO money making tip is to stay away from the bonus bottom cards when u finish a dungeon....because it sucks when you pay 7000 and u get an empty card!!!
    Radimi
    Radimi

Making Money!!! What to buy....What to sell.....Overall how to make cash Empty Making $$$

Post by Radimi Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:36 pm

1.) Farming Mats is usually profitable. (Nihil Frags, Terranite, Omens, Spirit Crystals, Cubes, Sky Tower Mats, Chaos Debris, etc etc.)

2.) Sell runs. Alot of people are willing to pay for runs believe it or not. If you are strong enough to solo an area and someone wants to pay, why not ? Very Happy

3.) Merch. Buy low sell high. You basically have to be an Auction Hall troll and buy underpriced items and reprice them to make a profit. (Having buying power to start out is key here)20m is a good number but you can start much lower.

4.) Binding. If ya have the cash to buy up reg/advanced avatars. Binding rares/clones can be profitable. Keep in mind, this is best done in bulk. I would recommened 20m start up money and 25 bind cubes to attempt this as well. Keep in mind, this is pure luck based. It's possible you can waste money this way so be careful Wink

5.) When all else fails, just Farm Gold . If your 60+ Get yourself a +10-13 blue wep of high level(To cut down on repair costs) and farm gold drops on whatever difficulty seems to be the easiest/most profitable. I know at level 70, even on normal, in dungeons of my level, 1k gold drops or higher. Obviously this would take alot of time and effort so be prepared to do this for a while. You can make upwards of 50k-100k per run depending on what road you go on and how lucky you get. 20 of those runs = 1-2m. It's slow but always a good last resort if ya have alot of free time.

Hopefully folks will find this helpful Wink

I'm sure there are some other ways I havent thought of, feel free to add to this list.

-Mint

Last edited by Radimi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Bettur Stuffz)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:21 am